Quick Links & Popular Tools


We encourage you to come in to see us and utilize the services. We are here to promote your ultimate success at Huron and beyond!

Student Support Services:

Housing and Student Life

The Registrar's Office and Student Support Services are located in the West Wing of Huron University College on the main floor, directly below the Kingsmill Room.  Housing and Student Life has moved to the ground floor of the O'Neill / Ridley Residence.  Stop by when you need some help of have questions -- we want to make sure your university experience is the best it can be.
And don't forget, as a Huron University College student, you also have access to Western's Student Services.

The Writing Services Centre is now located in the Silcox Library Mezzanine and the University Chaplain's office is in the Administration Wing.

You can find a comprehensive list of mental Wellbeing services available to Huron students here, or you can go to the UWO Mental Wellbeing website