"Ivey's mission is to develop business leaders who think globally, act strategically, and contribute to the societies within which they operate."
The Richard Ivey School of Business HBA program is a two-year program that students may enter after two years of undergraduate study in any program (for a total of four years of university study).
There are two ways students may gain admission to the HBA program:
1) Based on Secondary School Grades:
· Called the Advanced Entry Opportunity (AEO)
· Successful applicants normally have an average of 90% or higher on senior matriculation courses
· Proven leadership through extracurricular activities and work experience
· Separate application is required. Click here to apply.
The AEO is conditional upon the student:
· Maintaining approximately 80% average on first two years of university study in any program
· Attaining a minimum of 70% in Business 2257 course
· Remaining highly involved in extracurricular activities and continuing to demonstrate leadership.
2) Based on University Grades:
· There are no preferred programs to study before admission
· Most successful applicants attain an average of 80% or higher on their first two years of university courses
· Must complete Grade 12U mathematics course or university-level mathematics
· Must complete Business 2257 (or equivalent) course
· Demonstrate leadership and personal achievement through extracurricular activities such as student government, athletics, clubs, arts, volunteer activities, etc.
For further information and application, visit the Richard Ivey School of Business website.
Huron is pleased to offer two combined programs with the Richard Ivey School of Business; one with Psychology, the other Global Studies. Students completing these 5-year programs will graduate with an Honors Business Administration (HBA) degree and an Honors Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology with an Honors Specialization in Psychology, or an Honors Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Global Studies with an Honors Specialization in Global Development Studies, Global Culture Studies or Globalization Studies. To complete all of the requirements, students in this program will spend their first two years at Huron in their program before attending Ivey for their third year. Fourth and fifth years will be spent attending courses at both campuses. Students hoping to complete a combined program apply during the first year at the Ivey Business School.
For further information regarding BA, BMOS & B.Th. Admissions, contact:
Phone: 519-438-7224 ext. 233
For further information regarding MTS, MA (Theology), and M.Div. admissions, contact:
Faculty of Theology
Phone: 519-438-7224, ext. 289
For further information regarding academic programs, contact:
Phone: 519-438-7224 ext. 212
Copyright © 2005-2013 Huron University College. All rights reserved.