Huron University College Web Privacy Practices
At Huron we take the protection of your personal information very seriously. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We therefore take this responsibility very seriously and will not share any information provided to us without your written consent.
Synopsis of our Web Privacy Practices:
- In general, when you visit our website and access information you remain anonymous.
- Our site does not employ cookies (a token that may be used to identify you).
- We will not share any of your personal or corporate information, gathered from the website, with other companies or individuals without your written consent.
- You may always choose whether to provide information or not.
- Examples of marketing information our website collects are name, address, phone number and email. This information is collected through the completion of online forms that you can choose to complete.
- You will always have a choice about whether you wish to receive marketing materials or additional communication (newsletter, notification of special events etc.) from us.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
For further information on this topic please visit the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada's web site at http://www.privcom.gc.ca.
"Our website has the capacity for collecting information used for recruitment and marketing purposes. We do this to better understand our target audiences, to enable us to communicate with them better and provide them with useful information."