Please select one of the following links to gain information about:
Dr. Theresa Hyland
· Writing 1025F & G: Critical Reading and Writing. This course is designed as an introduction to academic writing for first-year students.
· Writing 2101 F: This course is an introduction to the field of writing and a gateway course for those wishing to pursue the Certificate of Writing offered by UWO’s Writing, Rhetoric and Professional Communication Program.
· Writing 0011 F. This course is designed for first-year international students who need to hone their academic writing skills in order to do well in their essays at university.
· Writing 0012F: This course is for senior international students who require an introduction to advanced academic writing.
· Writing 1021G: This course is a follow-up to 0011F and an introduction to writing in several academic genres.
· Writing 2023G: This course is a follow-up to 0012F where students will explore the assumptions behind academic discourse, critically analyze academic readings, and learn to write effectively for a variety of academic discourse communities in several different genres.
How to book an Appointment:
Contact the ASC Assistant to schedule an appointment with the Writing Centre.
In person: W-39
Telephone: 519-438-7224 ext 244
*Make sure to provide your student id, and availability for 1 week .